Monday, December 8

Going with the flow

The absence of posts on this blog over the last 4 months can be easily explained. In September, we welcomed our newest addition into the family, Kaleb Edward. Around the same time I accepted a new job with the CME Group in Chicago. So the utter chaos in my personal and professional life has not only affected the amount of sleep I get, it has really consumed my ability to post anything to this blog. However, in the time I spend riding the South Shore every day from Indiana to Chicago provides some much needed time for reading and blogging. So expect the activity to be on the rise in the near future.

I've got a bunch of topics I want to write on and the list grows all the time. Some of those include more Grails stuff, lots of Java, agile and Linux. So don't go away... there's seriously more coming.

No comments: